Sex Offender Registration
According to the Sex Offender Registration and Notification Act, convicted sex offenders must follow strict guidelines when it comes to registering and notifying proper agencies of updates to certain statuses, such as residence and employment. This can create significant hardships for individuals well into the future.
Some of the most difficult challenges of being placed on the sex offender list are:
- Social stigma
- Your neighbors may receive notification of your status
- Difficulties obtaining housing
- Difficulties obtaining employment
- Mandatory check-ins with parole officer
- Extended parole
- Permanent criminal record
Sex Offender Registry Violations In Pennsylvania
If you have been charged with a sex crime and are required to register as a sex offender, the last thing you want to do is face conviction for a registry violation, such as:
- Failing to register as a sex offender
- Failing to check in with your parole officer
- Failing to notify of a move or new job
- Committing another sex crime
- Accepting a prohibited employment position (such as those working with kids)
If you have been charged with a sex offender registry violation in Chester County or surrounding areas, Robert J. Donatoni & Associates, P.C., can help. Mr. Donatoni is an experienced criminal defense attorney and has handled many of these cases in the past. He will investigate the circumstances in your matter and advise on the best way to deal with the consequences of your charges.
Contact The Law Firm For Help
If you are facing Sex Offender Registration Violation In West Chester, PA, contact Robert J. Donatoni & Associates, P.C., at 610-719-0500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. The lawyers are ready to begin protecting your rights immediately.